Tuesday, June 19, 2007

not-so-concealed weapons

Our adventures from clay pigeon shooting by Utah Lake





"There is a finger in my nose"
- Lisa Cookie









"man....guns are fun"
- Ashley Larson













What a beautiful sunset!








"Yep, i coulda lived in the Wild, Wild West"
-Wendy










"Watch out - my aim is right on"
-Lisa "right on" Cook

"Yep, i do this sort of thing all the time"
-Shannon "dead shot" Simonsen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! That's right I never did miss a shot! Ha Ha I however must inform you that you spelled sunset wrong...its sunset not "sunsent"! FYI You know I love ya girl!
P.S. It just dawned on me that Lisa is a cook and I went to high school with her sister..Small world!

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun! I used to love going shooting. I was pretty good back in the day. But not anymore.....:(