so...I never finished my blog from our trip to Sturgis in July.
sorry.
I promise I will randomly post pics from the trip. Maybe someday my faithful blog visitors will see all they want to see of my pics from the trip.
the one above was a pic taken at the top of somewhere...the name is fleeing my brain right now.....it was in Nebraska on the Oregon Trail. Scotts Bluff? sounds good. and yes, that is called motorcycle-helmet-head-hair. not flattering at all. oh well. can't deny my natural beauty.
the view from the top of the bluff was beautiful. Some of my favorite pics from the trip were taken from here.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. I love those pictures. They are so beautiful. I can't wait to see more.
Love the hair...love the trees! You are quite a photographer! Keep em coming!
I made the same promise to my readers aboot my Europe pictures. I lied.
funny....i said the SAME thing about my Israel trip! ha ha. I'm glad I'm not the only one! But I LOVE those pictures you took. good job!
Post a Comment