and the girl i sit next to, Erin, is hilarious - all of the time, not just today.
so just now my screen saver came on and there was a picture of my grandparents, my parents, and us kids. and i said - you know, my grandma had white hair when i was a little girl, how come my mom doesn't have white* hair with her grandkids?
and without even skipping a beat Erin says - that's cause grandma wasn't into the sheep dip.
wow.
i hope you laugh as hard as i did
this is the picture that came up -

**p.s. my mom does not dye her hair. she doesn't need to - she has GREAT hair.
3 comments:
I wish I worked with people that funny! Seriously she is hilarious.
That is so funny. It is great to have people around you that make you laugh.
Wow - and I'm already dying my gray hair! Good for your mom!
Post a Comment