well, lori did it. she walked for graduation on friday. it was fun. and so fun not to be stuck in a black robe, myself.
her college ceremony, where they read her name, was at 6:45 p.m..
it was funny cause i was going to take a pic of her when they called her name and isaac grabbed the camera from me and said "why don't i take it cause i can actually see down there". yes, my eyes are bad, even with my glasses on.
so then...they call her name and we all start cheering and he's like "wait - what? was that her?" and i said well, yah. he didn't recognize her name cause he's not used to the Parker on the end instead of Schulze.
so it was pretty funny that he missed it. oh well. dad got some good pics of her and all is well.
kye had a lot of fun. doesn't the expression on his face tell you how happy he is?
a little pre-graduation ceremony goofing off
h
o
t
and another view of the sisters
now...one with mom
time out for story time
zane...in the dark....
see that speck of black over to the right? yep, that's lori.
the three U of U graduates from our family
7 comments:
Wow! Congrats to Lori! How exciting!
Hey Wendy I miss you....I love seeing pics of you and remembering the good old days. Congrats to your sister. My brother Blaine graduated from USU and made me feel so old..we're we there just last year or something?
Congrats! Doesn't it just make you so glad your done! Next Year...next year at least thats what I keep telling myself.
Congrats!!
Congrats to the little sis. I just can't wrap my head around you being a U of U graduate. You'll always be an Aggie to me!
Hey what was that pioneer website you told me to go to? I can't find it.
Hey Wendy! It's great to see what you are up to. I can't believe Lori has graduated from college. And she's married?? What's up with you? I am assuming you are with Isaac but am out of the loop here in AZ. How's Zane? Well...thanks for keeping me updated!
Post a Comment