I think it's all about finding matches to clear the board. Some of them aren't exact matches, like the seasons or something. I've only played on the computer so I'm not sure if it's different in real life.
I love that game, i played that on my mission with all the Chinese folks all the time. Its been way to long though for me to remember all the rules and such.
mahjong tiles? It's a classic. Just like hillary said, you find tiles that match and then they are removed. the goal is to find all of the matches and remove all of the tiles.
You can only remove the matches that are on outside edges. That's the trick. You can't match an outside tile with an inside or buried tile. You have to clear the tiles around it first.
7 comments:
I think it's all about finding matches to clear the board. Some of them aren't exact matches, like the seasons or something. I've only played on the computer so I'm not sure if it's different in real life.
Ditto I only know the computer version but I love it and have been known to get addicted to it on occasion. Maybe I should start up again?
I thought you asked Brigette. She knows all the rules; you just have extra pieces and stuff in your fancy set.
I love that game, i played that on my mission with all the Chinese folks all the time. Its been way to long though for me to remember all the rules and such.
I think I played on the computer when I was 10 or so. Sorry I'm not more helpful.
mahjong tiles? It's a classic. Just like hillary said, you find tiles that match and then they are removed. the goal is to find all of the matches and remove all of the tiles.
You can only remove the matches that are on outside edges. That's the trick. You can't match an outside tile with an inside or buried tile. You have to clear the tiles around it first.
Make sense?
Post a Comment