last weekend we went to the condo and had a grand 'ol time.
my mom felt like it was time to update the retro styles in the condo.
my mom is quite the handywoman
the poor duck that came off the light switch
some of the new digs. my mom choose a really pretty color for the beadspread
later that night we couldn't figure out where this high-pitched NOISE was coming from. i thought it was the ceiling fan. the hubby-bubby thought there was a cricket in the room. i thought he was crazy - how would it have gotten in the condo??? turns out he was right and i was wrong.
there's the little sucker that made so much NOISE
did anyone know that crickets can be a clearish white color? i thought crickets were black. we couldn't find him cause he blended right into the drapes.
go get him hubby-bubby!!!
little sucker didn't want to let go
"should i shake him up a bit?"
see him way down there?
let's take a vote - would you drink something out of this tin?
how old do you think it is?
4 comments:
Could that tin possibly be from Grandpa's house? When I lived with him, I always got a kick out of finding some ancient, unopened food item.
You're not keeping the light switch cover?? I think it's awesome!!
I too am super stoked for Fall!!!!! YEAH!!!
I love your biker chick pictures. If Wes still had his motorcycle we would totally join you....
Post a Comment