and then you wait in the car with 6 adults and 3 children until after the first quarter has begun.
3 adults, 1 child
1 more adult
2 more adults
2 more children
makes for a very foggy-windowed-car
here is the list of protective clothing / layers we are each wearing.
me: a long sleeved shirt, a sweatshirt, a down coat, another sweatshirt, a beanie, on hood of a sweatshirt, another hood of a sweatshirt, gloves, and a blanket covering it all
hubby-bubby: a t-shirt, my sweatshirt, his light-weight jacket, one winnie the pooh
blanket on top of it all
and don't forget the broken umbrella - it helped a ton
poor kids - they must be freezing!
but don't lose hope!
the nephew's team went on to win 26 to 0 - a totally undefeated season!
way to go!
2 comments:
I can't believe they played in that! Way to go nephew! (I think I can guess which one!)
I guess i shouldn't mention that when i watched my son's soccer game last Saturday, i was wearing short sleeves and had to put up my beach umbrella to keep the sun from blazing down on us...
Post a Comment