I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Throwing up is yucky!
Yeah!!! The second trimester really is the best. Do you find out what you're having at your next apt??
hang in there and dont be too sad if you feel sick again..I used to have a good day or 2 and then relapse. So reassuring to hear that little whoosh woosh of the heartbeat!
Yay for the second Trimester!
Celebration time!!!
IM so happy you got to hear it, I love that moment:)
It is all worth it...I promise. :-)
ahhh... I love baby's in the tummy. can't wait to find out what you're having. alien? or human? we shall see. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Throwing up is yucky!
Yeah!!! The second trimester really is the best. Do you find out what you're having at your next apt??
hang in there and dont be too sad if you feel sick again..I used to have a good day or 2 and then relapse. So reassuring to hear that little whoosh woosh of the heartbeat!
Yay for the second Trimester!
Celebration time!!!
IM so happy you got to hear it, I love that moment:)
It is all worth it...I promise. :-)
ahhh... I love baby's in the tummy. can't wait to find out what you're having. alien? or human? we shall see. :)
Post a Comment