I have been pregnant through the winter/spring for all three of my kids and I catch everything! I totally feel your pain. With my last pregnancy, I was CONSTANTLY sick with some kind of congestion. It really sucks because you can't take much for it.
You are so smart to stay away from sick people! We are on our 3rd cold since I delivered 2 months ago...It's so not worth getting sick. I hope you feel better soon!! It will all seem like such a short time when it's over (I know..doesn't help much now!)
5 comments:
I have been pregnant through the winter/spring for all three of my kids and I catch everything! I totally feel your pain. With my last pregnancy, I was CONSTANTLY sick with some kind of congestion. It really sucks because you can't take much for it.
Rest up!
You are so smart to stay away from sick people! We are on our 3rd cold since I delivered 2 months ago...It's so not worth getting sick. I hope you feel better soon!! It will all seem like such a short time when it's over (I know..doesn't help much now!)
If it makes you feel better, Wendy, I haven't been sick for like 3 years.
Just thought you'd want to know.
Post a Comment