after our walk we showed the chubbers the animals that live there. i think he was like - what in the world are those HUGE things? and what is that smell? and why are they eating stuff off the ground?
i've got to tell you - seeing new things with a child for their first time is AWESOME! although i think i was more excited than the hubbers or the chubbers to look at all the animals. the cold weather might have had something to do with their lack of excitement for the cows.
go red sox!
2 comments:
Come visit us. We have cows, sheep, donkeys, goats, horses and all sorts of stuff to see without even having to drive to a farm. We also occasionally have the stinky smell! Depends on the temp and the wind! :)
MAN! Your little bumpkin sure is getting big!! To think...I've never actually met him in person. WE ARE SLACKERS!! We should get together before I have this baby, because I fear I am going to be a recluse for awhile afterwards:)
Post a Comment