here he is playing with his toys and drooling all over his shirt. yes, the toys are all on the floor, but that's o.k. he was entertained for at least 5 minutes.
Buddies: the hubbers and the chubbers.
the chubbers LOVES to play with the hubbers hat. don't know why - but he loves to take it off the hubber's head and look at it.
on a walk with grandma. apparently he had some energy to get out, so they went outside to watch grandpa fix sprinklers.
and my favorite -
we took this pic last night of the chubbers while he was sleeping. i don't know why - but we thought he looked so funny while he was sleeping. so we took a picture.
sure do love this little guy!
and sure do love the end of a semester of school.
blah!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures you post of your little chubbers. He's so adorable!
I love the sleeping picture! I also am glad the semester is over.
When our kids were babies, we called that last pic the "stick-em-up" pose. Don't know why kids do that, but they sure look cute!
Post a Comment