we love summer at our house.
it might have to do with the fact that we have an awesome air conditioner....or that we get to do lots of fun stuff with family and friends.
we went to the cabin....
the chubbers ate dirt....
then he crawled on top of daddy.....
then he sat, patiently waiting, in our stroller for mommy and daddy to get ready to take him on a ride....
we saw our first fish fry...
we celebrated this beautiful girl's 16th birthday.....
and we laid on the couch a bunch.
all in all - a great summer so far!
2 comments:
So I didn't realize how much he looks like you until I saw that pic of him after he ate the dirt....he's the spittin image of his mom! So cute!
I love how much your family plays together. I also love the dirt picture.
Post a Comment