Wait, what??!! More details please!
Happy Birthday!! AND spill the deets on the house, sista!! Crossing my fingers you're moving closer to us?? :)
Congrats!!! I'm so excited you are done and moving in!
That is a pretty amazing present..especially in this market! Congrats!!
Happy Birthday!!!! Although I am not as excited as you are about your present.... :( we will miss you guys!!!
ummm....my birthday is coming up and i think i need to tell him what isaac got you! ;)well deserved Wendy! ya'll work so hard!can't wait to hear ALL the details!!!! AND see pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wait, what??!! More details please!
Happy Birthday!! AND spill the deets on the house, sista!! Crossing my fingers you're moving closer to us?? :)
Congrats!!! I'm so excited you are done and moving in!
That is a pretty amazing present..especially in this market! Congrats!!
Happy Birthday!!!! Although I am not as excited as you are about your present.... :( we will miss you guys!!!
ummm....my birthday is coming up and i think i need to tell him what isaac got you! ;)
well deserved Wendy! ya'll work so hard!
can't wait to hear ALL the details!!!! AND see pictures.
Post a Comment