
In the afternoon session today President Dahlquist, Young Men's General President, spoke. President Dahlquist was my Branch President before he got called to this calling. He is one AMAZING MAN! It was so cool to see him speak and hear his testimony once again.
He talked about being on the Lord's side and kept asking, "Who's on the Lord's side, who?". And in his great deep, assuring voice he said "I Am." He talked about carrying around a copy of "For the Strength of Youth". He really does carry that pamphlet around. When he speaks to youth groups he tells them that if they ever cross paths they can ask to see his pamphlet and if he doesn't have it, he will buy them food at McDonald's. in all of the years of doing that, he's only had to do it once. :)
2 comments:
I was thrilled to see him finally speak. Our family had been speculating for a while as to when he'd get the chance.
I remember that talk. Very good!
Post a Comment