Love it! Very cute. :O) But then, doesn't every girl secretly wish inside she could just be the "damsel in distress"? And doesn't every man secretly want to be the "knight in shining armor?" :O)
That would depend on the status of our relationship. As I see it it could play out two ways: 1) If we're not boyfriend/girlfriend I really wouldn't mind at all. 2) Had we previously established that we were boyfriend/girlfriend, then according to the shirt I wouldn't be her boyfriend, and you could refer to situation #1.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love it! :) Ryan would think it was so awesome if I wore something like that. You should wear it everyday!
Love it! Very cute. :O) But then, doesn't every girl secretly wish inside she could just be the "damsel in distress"? And doesn't every man secretly want to be the "knight in shining armor?" :O)
That would depend on the status of our relationship. As I see it it could play out two ways:
1) If we're not boyfriend/girlfriend I really wouldn't mind at all.
2) Had we previously established that we were boyfriend/girlfriend, then according to the shirt I wouldn't be her boyfriend, and you could refer to situation #1.
Post a Comment