Monday, July 16, 2007

The 1st Nielson Family Reunion


The weekend after the 4th of July we got together in Soldier Hollow for our first family reunion. It was such a blast! We all took lots of pics, but I'll only show a few here -
My sister Brigette and her youngest, Kye

Lori and Keyan.
We put coins on the train tracks of the Heber Creeper. Then when it came by the train smashed the coins and the kids thought it was great.

Zane and his hot girlfriend, Brianna.


Most of the Nielson family. My mom and her siblings are sitting in the chairs.

Four peas in a pod
Lori, my mom, me, and Brigette. We were hiding out in the tent for awhile.

Kye, you're too young.
Kye took a moment to admire Isaac's motorcycle.


Isaac and I.

My mom and her sister Luonna.

4 comments:

Kelseybob said...

That looks like a very fun family reunion. I think they are great when they are smaller groups like that... where you know everyone. Your family is so cute... I have met Zane's girlfriend at his softball games... you should come to one so that we can chat during it... (Ryan plays on the same team.)

wendyberd said...

for sure - when is the next one? and where are they at?

Kelseybob said...

They are on Tuesday nights in Taylorsville. So I guess that would be tonight that they are playing.

Heather said...

Looks like fun! You're family is cool. :O) I like the pic of you and your sisters and your mom.