Who needs weekends at home? This last weekend I went to Isaac's family's cabin to get away from the city. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures except this one - which I think is a good one. I might be biased.
We go down the road about 7 miles, but our property is just right off of the road. We don't go through the gate... but I know where you are talking about.
5 comments:
I love the picture. It is a great shot. Where is his families cabin?
It is by Smith & Moorehouse - by Oakley.
Awesome... that is where ours is. Instead of turning right to go into Smith Moorehouse, you go straight onto the dirt road.
yeah - then you go down that road for awhile and go through a gate with a code - do you go there?
We go down the road about 7 miles, but our property is just right off of the road. We don't go through the gate... but I know where you are talking about.
Post a Comment