it was a great day with hardly any stress - it was just fun to be with the fam and watch lori and dave be happy.
The wedding dinner -

Lettie (Dave's sister) and I - how funny that we look alike!

Comting out of the temple.

What a babe. good thing someone was taking pics of me, too. i looked hot.

The bride and groom.

Cute Lettie had Marilyn moment.

At the reception center.
The bride and bridesmaids, from left, Dianne, Brigette, Lori, Wendy, Lettie.
The mother of the groom, the bride, and the mother of the bride.
Whoops - this one snuck in! Lori in 1987. :)

Isaac and I.

Brigette and Kye.

The cake. (duh)

Cutting the cake. They were nice and fed each other very nicely. oh wait - they were both threatened by their mothers to be nice.
2 comments:
Love the wedding pics. Wendy - you look amazing as ever!
-Em
Wendy- you look beautiful, too! And I LOVE that cake!
Post a Comment