Tuesday, December 18, 2007

soapboxes -

well, i learned my lesson today.
don't forward an e-mail on to people unless you know how they are going to react. in my case - i didn't know that i was going to offend so many people with an e-mail that i sent to them.
so - i figure i can put whatever i want on my blog - and people can hate me here, too.
:)

so there.
happy tuesday.
don't let the holidays make you testy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy I want you to know I got your forward and was NOT offended! I actually thought it was funny! Feel free to forward me anytime, with the promise that I will not be offended! Happy Day!

Heather said...

I want to be offended! I didn't get the email, though, so I guess you don't love me as much as you say you do. :O)