Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chase's Baptism

So - my nephew Chase got baptised this last saturday. It was so much fun. Chase is such a good little guy and is fun to talk to becuase he has a lot of sass in his soul.

This is my oldest brother, Troy, with Chase before the baptsim. Chase's primary teacher, who happened to be the aunt of the other little boy that got baptised, gave a great talk on baptism and why we get baptised. Definitely strengthened my testimony.

After the baptism we all went over to his mom's apartment complex and had lunch in their club house. It was very posh and so fun to be with everyone.

3 comments:

Kelseybob said...

How fun. I love to go to 8 year old baptizms... we were at one on Saturday too.

Heather said...

He is SOO adorable!! Don't tell him that, though, right? I'm sure boys don't like to hear that. But I can't get over it. :)

And I'm gonna take a shot at who the face is on the right side of the screen...is it Lisa Cook? She's the first name that popped into my head. :O)

Kelseybob said...

I agree with Heather... it's Lisa Cook!