My grandma died before my wedding too (not quite as close to it although). In a way I was greatful because she was sick and couldn't have come to the wedding if she'd still be around...I feel certain she was there in spirit.
Enjoy this last week...as stressful as it is..you wont ever be single again!
3 comments:
Woohoo!!!
My grandma died before my wedding too (not quite as close to it although). In a way I was greatful because she was sick and couldn't have come to the wedding if she'd still be around...I feel certain she was there in spirit.
Enjoy this last week...as stressful as it is..you wont ever be single again!
I'm sorry about your grandma! I know how much you love HUGS so I'm sending a huge one your way. I can't wait for the big HAPPY day coming up! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment