well, my loyal fans, this is the last post to the 'ol blog before i become Mrs. Isaac Earl. wow. does that leave a warm fuzzy feeling in your soul or what?!?!
or, it could be the heartburn i'm feeling. :)
no, really. it is the night before the big day and what am i doing with my time, you ask? well, what better thing to do than sit in class for 5 hours. tonight's topic is interest and stuff like that. for some weird reason my brain just isn't grasping what my professor is talking about. oh well. good thing isaac is a math major and can explain it to me on the car rides during our honeymoon.
i would like to say thank you to everyone out there for the support, love, gifts, and everything else that you've supported us with. it's amazing how we are all a composition of those around us and the influence we have on each other. thank you all for your influence in my life.
and isaac - can't wait to be your wifey. :)
9 comments:
YAY your getting married today. I love you tons and wish you all the best!
Wendy Lou... I am so so so excited for you and Issac. Married life is the best! I am sitting here thinking about the morning I got married and I got butterflies all over again for you. It is a great day and enjoy every minute of it! It goes SO FAST! Danny and I aren't going to be able to make it to the reception tonight. We have some family stuff we have to go to. Sorry, best of luck and we will talk to you after the honeymoon! YEAH!
Congrats on getting married today!! Can you believe how fast the time came? I am so excited for you both! Best wishes now and always :)
Wish I could be there to give you a congratulatory hug!!!!
wish i could be there to give you a congratulatory hug!
Just wanted you know I really mean it!
Yeah! You're wedding was beautiful and you looked great! Congrats!
Congratulations! Marriage totally rocks--I've never had so much fun in my life. And it continues to just get better! So again, congratulations!!
CONGRATUATIONS!
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your reception, and we have a wedding gift for you. You and the Mr. will have to come over for dinner. (That just doesn't sound a good as 'you and the mrs' does it?) Bring that hubby of yours over.
YAY. Being married is the best.
Lots of love!
Post a Comment