Thursday, December 18, 2008

this is it!!!!

well, it's true - this is my last post from my Fall 2008 semester of my master's proram. i'm sitting in class listening to the last presentations and i've looked forward to this night for SOOOOOOOOOOO long.
i can make it to 10:00 tonight, knowing that next thursday i don't have to come sit here for 5 hours.

can i hear a whoo-whoo for Christmas break?!!?!?

and yes, i did horribly on my finals. dang it.

p.s. - stayed tuned for A VERY EXCITING POST tomorrow, Friday, December 20th. it might just change your life. it's definitely changing mine!!!!!!
any guesses?!?!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't tomorrow the 19th?...As for a guess I have one but I'll wait to see your post to see if I was right!

The Dummers said...

Congrats on finishing the semester, Wendy! Isn't it strange how you can care about finals all semester and when it comes and goes you could care less? That's how I always felt, anyway. :)

Amy Piller said...

So Wendy Alayna and Marianne are going to be in town so we are thinking of getting as many girls from the old ward together for lunch as we can. You up for that? Have you been to the Zinn bistro? Let me know if and when that might work for you? They are here from Dec 31st to Jan. 6th.

Brooke said...

Woo Whoo!!
Love ya!
PS. Are you pregnant?! ;)

Alayna said...

Are you pregnant already??!!!