we had to get up at 3:45 a.m. to be to the race by 5:15.
do you all know how dark it is at 4:00 in the morning? dark.
you can tell jakey was really anxious to get this race over with
gotta do a little prep work so your feet don't fall off
yep - that's how good i look at 5:00 in the morning. scrumptious.
Jakey finished first.
then jason
then granny-annie
then niki
then grandpa craigers
the whole family waiting for isaac to finish
oh - is that him?!?! could it be?!?
it is!!! the boys went and ran the end of the race with isaac to help him finish strong
hallelujiah! it's over!
can i die now?
7 comments:
You butthead! You look gorgeous at 5 am. Looks like some family fun you guys had. :)
fun! I am totally jealous of all the people I know who ran hobble creek last weekend because that is by far been my most favorite half marathon I've ever run. so much fun. tell iker congratulations from us!! {and btw, how fun to do it with all the fam like that!}
Yeah! Congratulations. I just started running--I've been out three times. It's hard!!!
Wow, that is awesome. Way to go!
I agree with Jesse - you look great! I wish I looked that good. Don't know how you guys were able to get up that early AND run a marathon. Your family is amazing! :)
we had a half marathon up here this weekend, too. it ends right across the street from my house. I contemplated doing it this year, but I have crappy knees and can't seem to run more than 3 miles. someday, maybe. I admire him for doing it. Way to go isaac!
awesome. i really wanted to run this...maybe next year... ;)
Post a Comment