listening to someone saw a board outside. it's really interrupting my nap.
this is the leg post-op. it's looking much better now.
and what are these you're asking? well, that's the craft project that my mom, chase and i did last week while i was laid up. it's for the festival of trees. we are going to put cat food inside for those pet lovers out there who want to buy their cats a little treat at festival.
yes, this is what i look like. (please ignore the garments peeking out)
i managed to put everything within my reaching distance so i don't have to move too much.
and this is what the husband looks like when he's here chillin' with me. too bad one of us has to go to work to earn some bacon.
my first outing since surgery.
we went up the canyon for hot dogs and s'mores with my family saturday night. justin cut his toe when they went boating on saturday so he and i, the two invalids, were swapping injury stories.
the fam.
please notice the little one with shades. he's a crack-up.
most of you probably didn't know this but i have my own pedicurist. (is that a word?)
my hubby-bubby is so good to me. he humors me and paints my toe nails when i ask. and i figured this was an opportune time. i wanted blue or green - but only had this nice pink color. it's o.k. he did a great job - even put on a second coat for me after i had fallen asleep.
8 comments:
Oh man! Sorry you had to surgery, that bites! That's super nice of Isaac to paint your nails, I'm not quite sure if Adrian would be that nice to me:) Sure hope you're healing well!
If that's what your knee looks like at "much better," I'm glad I didn't see it right after the surgery! :}
Glad you're getting better.
Hope you're healing fast! Toes look great! If Isaac is ever out of work, at least he has something to fall back on!
Wendy - Now you finally have a reason to slow down a little bit, even though you still make yourself busy with Festival! Sorry to hear you had to have surgery. Hope your recovery goes well.
Wendy, I'm sorry you are stuck in bed! No fun! I hope recovery goes well.
i seriously love that he put another coat on after you fell asleep. that cute ike... he's a keeper. :)
Oh my friend. I am so sorry!! i hope you start feeling better
So I'm a little late, but i hope all is well!
Post a Comment