Tuesday, June 8, 2010

zane & bri's wedding

zane & bri couldn't have gotten a more beautiful day to get married on. the weather was 100% perfect and they both looked so wonderfully happy. it was such a great day and so fun to be surrounded by family and friends who came to support them.

i can't say enough good about the sealing they had in the temple. they had asked an old family friend to perform the sealing and he did such a great job. i don't know about anyone else, but i was crying tears of happiness for zane & bri. how awesome! i can't even tell you how my testimony of the gospel was boosted up by being in the temple that day - with all of my family sitting there with me. what an awesome blessing to have the gospel in my life! and i can't say how wonderful it is to know that my dear sweet hubby-bubby and i are sealed together forever. i love him so far beyond this life that i can't imagine Heaven being any fun without him. after all, who would i joke around with? he loves my jokes more than anyone else i know. :)


everyone doting on the little miss


me and the hubby-bubby


sisters.
betcha can't guess which one is pregant.
and retaining water.


the bride & groom


what a cutie with her daddy


the bride & her parents


the Comish clan


the carter clan


the groom's parents


the groom's family


the bride's family

that night the reception was held in my parent's backyard. it was a beautiful setting and had so much space for everyone to visit and kick back and relax.


their cake


Mr. & Mrs. Carter


the haka (sp?)


the sisters


yes, we forgot our sun block


lu-lu and her hubby-bubby

what a great day.
can't wait for them to come back from their honeymoon so we can congratulate them some more!

5 comments:

Lori and David said...

Love the pics! I am going to borrow some... :)

Brooke said...

How fun! And, I love that cake. Make sure you keep that picture for when I get married... which means you may have to keep it for a while. I'll let you know when that day comes!

Russ and Em said...

Congrats to Zane!

Heather said...

what a fun wedding. was it on saturday? draper temple? wendell and I were down there that day doing a wedding. it was so hot, and I know we got some sun, too. Congrats to them. What a cute couple.

Heidi said...

I wish we could have been there! Great pictures. Thanks for posting!