Tuesday, June 29, 2010

our baby boy -

well, he's here! it's a long story - which i'll try to write later - but he came Tuesday morning and all went GREAT!!! dad was a SUPER-AWESOME coach and the nursing staff and doctor were all awesome. baby is sleeping so soundly that he doesn't even want to wake up to eat.


our baby boy


daddy and son


auntie lori and our baby

11 comments:

The Dummers said...

He's adorable!!! Looking forward to the story!
Good luck! You'll be a great mom!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful and I hope all is well with you and your little family.

Amy Piller said...

Congrats, I want to hear everything:)

Kelseybob said...

He really is darling! Good luck and try to sleep when he does... at least once a day! :)

tiare said...

yeah, he's super handsome! can't wait to hear the story....rest up!!!

Erin said...

He looks super cute and healthy!! Congrats both of you!
Get some rest now! :)

Jared and Kinlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Kinlee said...

CONGRATS!! He's adorable and we are excited to meet him! :)

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear the story!

Hillary said...

Congratulations Wendy!! What a cute little guy! I hope you are feeling well and I'm glad to hear the baby is being so good for you-I hope he stays that way :)

Congrats again!!!

Heidi said...

Congrats! He's beautiful!