Thursday, July 1, 2010

another day in our son's life -


yep - he's freaking awesome. :)


the grandparents


the proud mommy
please excuse the "deer-in-the-headlights" look.
and the messy hair.
and the funny coloring.
you know what? just look at the baby.
he's the cute one anyways.

11 comments:

Lori and David said...

Oh Wendy! I can't wait to see him again! I love you three!

The Dummers said...

Very Very cute! Don't worry about being a deer in the headlights. You'll have that look till you catch up on sleep. :)

tiare said...

SOOOO FUN!!! YAY for new babies!!!!

juli said...

Congratulations.... He is really cute. Sleep....it is just a dim memoory at this point. Somehow you will survive.

Lindsey and Zach said...

Congrats... everyone looks so happy and excited. I remember those first few moments after having my Alyda and it is a feeling you never forget and even wonder sometimes if it really happened. Glad all is good. Again congrats.

Kelley & Manny said...

He is so adorable, I am so so so happy for you. I can't wait to meet him. Love ya!

Amanda&Wade said...

WENDY! You were not supposed to have him while I was gone!! But I forgive you :) He is so sweet, I can't wait to see him!!!!

jrpetho said...

He is adorable!! Super cute:) It was good to talk with you the other day, keep posting fun pictures!

Heidi said...

Does he have a name?

Haley said...

He's so precious. Enjoy!

Heidi said...

So, I'm a little blind. Now I see his name on the little sign!