i'm older and wiser now.
i was lucky to have a jam-packed day full of good times with people i love.
to start the day with, i was lucky enough to have to go renew my driver's license. if anyone else has had the privilege of renewing your license recently, you'll know what i mean. it wasn't too bad - besides the long line i had to stand in. oh well.
then i went to lunch with my mom, brother, sister, nieces, and son.
ah....nothin' like a little chips and salsa to have a fiesta with.
then we went to view the days of '47 parade floats. great stuff. then i got to take a much needed nap with my sonny-boy, got a yummy cake from my bro and niece and nephew, and a nice relaxing dinner on a patio outside in a great romantic setting with the hubby-bubby and sleeping sonny-boy. then we came home and watched a funny movie, had ice cream, and hung out as a little family. what a great day!
me and the sonny-boy.
6 comments:
why am i a lame friend and forget your birthday EVERY year? sorry i'm a loser. hope your day was FABULOUS!!!
Happy Birthday (late). Sorry I suck at keeping up with those things. I'm glad you were able to celebrate all day!
Happy Birthday Wendy!! Sounds like you had a good day :) I have been wanting to come by... so I will soon :) Miss seein your face!!!!
Happy belated birthday!
Happy birthday Wendy! It's fun to see you write things like lunch with "my son". I'm very happy for you guys.
happy birthday (kinda late). looks like you had such a great day! your baby is adorable. :)
Post a Comment