Sunday, July 4, 2010

my favs so far -


they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
i think this pictures is saying just one - waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


the size comparison stuffed animal.
this is the first of many


just catchin' some rays to help with the bilirubin blues


our first family photo


a VERY happy mamma and her boy

8 comments:

The Dummers said...

He looks so long! What a cute little guy! Don't you love a little case of jaundice? I swear, every kid gets it. Thank goodness for summer babies!

natalie said...

he's adorable!! name??

Hillary said...

He is SO cute! And he is ALL boy, isn't he!? I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to parenthood well!

Russ and Em said...

He is SO cute! Name? Congrats!

*Jordan and Whitney* said...

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO cute! I love him!

Erin said...

he is so darling!! congrats again wendy and isaac!! :)

tiare said...

LOVE HIM! he looks so dang cute! you guys have never looked happier.
and is it just me, or is he super long? his limbs scream basketball player!!!

Tracey said...

congrats again! He looks just adorable! I hope all is going well for you guys:)