Monday, October 11, 2010

i *heart* my family

with lu-lu and her family moving away, it was prime time to take some family pics. i haven't seen the finished products yet, but here are some teasers in the mean time.


me and the hubbers.
sure do love him to bits and pieces.


me and my men.
the chubbers had a hard time after a few shots - he was slee---eeepy.


one word: CLASSIC!
i love this picture so much!
my sisters are such babes!!!!

3 comments:

tiare said...

sad day that laurie is moving....happy day that you have a free place to stay when you travel to visit her? ;)
such beautiful women!!!
you're a trooper for heading back to work! way to go hard working mama!!!

Amy Piller said...

Love the pictures, can wait to see the other ones. Working stinks with the kidos maybe someday we will all be able to stop working and stay home and play with them:) love you!

Heidi said...

I love your hair in the first shot. I keep waiting for Laurie to say something on her blog, but I haven't seen anything. Is she leaving soon?