now, i need to give a shout-out for a show we've been watching.
we can't help it.
we're fans.
anyone seen the Sing-off?
it's so fun!
check it out - monday nights at 7:00 on channel 5, i think.
this week's recipe: exTREEmely good sugar cookies (in honor of the Festival of Trees)
1 cup margarine
1 ½ cups sugar
2 eggs
4 ½ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp nutmeg
1 cup sour cream
1 ½ tsp vanilla
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs beating well.
Mix dry ingredients together and alternate with sour cream, mixing after each addition until smooth.
Blend in vanilla.
Chill in refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
3 comments:
You are so much better about posting recipes than I ever was. Also I have to say I love how close your family is. It is just beautiful how all of your siblings get together so much. Love it!
The Sing Off is AWESOME! Do you know the Crocketts in our stake? Their son is in Vocal Point. He's the tow-headed blonde with glasses. Their group is way better than everyone else!!!
P.S. I've been looking for a good sugar cookie recipe...can't wait to try.
P.P.S. Your pictures of the mountains make my heart sick for home!
Happy Birthday, Brigette!
Post a Comment