1 - Kiss me. kiss me as if it were the last time.
2 - You make me want to be a better man.
3 - Love means never having to say you're sorry.
4 - You are what i never knew i always wanted.
5 - A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same
A - fools rush in
B - fried green tomatoes
C - as good as it gets
D - love story
E - casablanca
and here are a few pics to show what we did over the weekend.
now, for those food storage lovers out there - this is a quiz for you.
click on these next 2 pics to get a better view of the beans. they're kidney beans, in case you couldn't tell.
i'll post the answers to both quizes next time -
1 comment:
I was hoping you'd post what the heck is wrong with those beans (as I have no clue on the movies). They look awful, but I have no idea why.
Post a Comment