Thursday, May 17, 2012
keep on, keepin' on
well, life does really go on.
and yes, we are still alive.
and yes, every day is exciting and stuff doeskeep happening in our lives.
but i can't help but wonder - does anyone care?
now - i don't mean that the way it sounds. i just mean it as - i wonder if anyone is out there reading my blog anymore.
it seems like the days of blogging have hit their high, and now everyone has moved onto the next fad.
i'm not sure what that fad is, but it seems like blogging isn't as exciting as it once was.
and i wonder if the stories of our lives are as exciting as they once were.
i hope so.
so - for those of you stil out there, thanks for stopping by.
and here's a picture of last weekend's camping trip - before it got ugly.
the chubbers fell in the water at a resevoir and came out with a blow dart sticking out of his hand.
and of course it was rusty and dirty.
and there were big tears and lots of anger from me for whoever left that stupid blow dart in a place that children and animals could step on it.
can't really enjoy the outdoors if people pollute it for everyone else.
grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I read and enjoy the pics!!!!! I hope the little one heals fast!!
I think everyone is just reading facebook. boo. but i still like your blog!
I'm still reading and love the updates. I just don't comment enough. Sorry about the dart, I would've been ticked.
I still read it! I look at it at least a couple times a week lady loo
I'm reading your blog! I love your updates! I think it's the only way we stay in contact. I feel the same way about my blog, too. I only update cause my parents are on a mission and they like seeing pics of the chunk.
I'm here, too! Thanks for all your posts. They brighten my day!
OF COURSE i still read your blog!...i just don't update my own!
I still read your blog too! I have just been slacking lately! Keep it up, I still think everyone should blog! It's more personal and I enjoy seeing fun moments of your life!
Post a Comment