Thursday, October 11, 2012

carrying on.

well, another week has passed.
and lots has happened.
but i can't seem to remember what. :)

we did watch the Aggies vs. the Cougs football game. you can see here who me and the chubbers were rooting for.


i'd like to post this recipe for you all this week - it is the hubber's new favorite thing to eat.

Chicken Curry

4 Pieces chicken
1 onion chopped
2 sweet or regular potatoes
2/3 cup orange juice
1 clove garlic minced
1 cube chicken bullion
1 tsp. salt
1 can coconut milk
¼ tsp pepper
3 tsp. curry powder (red, yellow, Indian, or paste)
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup shredded coconut


Put all ingredients in crock-pot with chicken on bottom.
Cook on Low 6 hours or high for 4.
Serve over rice!

as for us - we're looking forward to these three things:
#1 - next week we find out the sex of our baby - anyone want to guess what we're having?
#2 - we get to go camping next week. probably the last time this season. sad.
#3 - in two weeks - Elder Jakey comes home from his mission!!!!! hip hip hooray!!!!

3 comments:

Russ and Em said...

I'm going to guess you're having another boy! I am loving little boys right now.

Amanda&Wade said...

Totally trying that recipe, yum! I bet you are having a.... GIRL! :) I can't wait to get together!

The Dummers said...

My vote is boy! Brothers would be a lot of fun!!