Friday, June 7, 2013

summer is here.

and to prove it - we went to the zoo.
I hope the chubbers and the second son remember it - cause I'm not going back for awhile.
:)
I mean that in the nicest way possible.


the chubbers wanted to hold his ticket the ENTIRE time we were there. it was kinda cute.


me and the kiddos by the giraffes - duh.
the chubbers seemed to like these animals the best.
least favorite - the reptile house.


lu-lu and Princess D


best buds


me and the chubbers.
see the smile on his face? that's cause he got to drink the rest of my watered down DC
see the smile on my face? that's cause I knew we were going home after this picture was taken

all in all - it was a great day - and the kids were definitely tuckered out.
the moms probably were too.

my advice - if you're going to go to the zoo - go as soon as it opens. and leave when you start sweating.

No comments: