well, i'll let this picture speak for itself.
i'm just glad we didn't spend a FORTUNE to actually try riding the train. we just went and looked at the train - which turned out to be a better idea. again - we got there, he was SOOOOOOO excited to see the train. we got up close - he freaked out. when we went to leave - he got mad we were leaving. it's so weird. he LOVES trains - but not in real life, I guess.
on another note - here is a pic I took of the Second One today.
he is so freaking adorable. he laughs and is ticklish. he is so fun.
and I was lucky to get this pic. I had left my camera on the counter and a few minutes later I caught this - the chubbers actually acknowledging his little brother. this has happened I think twice now since the Second One was born.
it was an instant melt-my-heart-moment.
motherhood is awesome.
and - just for a fun trivia question - notice anything wrong with this picture? (you can click on the picture to make it bigger so you can see what i'm getting at)
no - it wouldn't be the bucket in the bath.
no - it's not the bottle of soap in the bath, either.
yep - it's the 2 towels in the bath.
I'm not sure why - but the chubbers gets the biggest kick out of putting towels in the tub.
this is not the first time this has happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment