last night was our last Festival committee meeting before Festival starts. it was a mad dash to get our projects done in time for Festival week - which starts in exactly 11 days. are you excited? i'm nervous. but i have such a great committee and they all deserve to be mentioned here -
Mamma D (my mom)
Brigette
Lori P.
Lori L.
Melissa
Tia
Keri
Nickie
Karmon
Jessie
Brooke
Abbie
Diane
Krista
and Lettie
so there is my shout-out for my festival gals!! hip, hip, HOORAY!
we ate pie and laughed and talked and were busy little bees.
and here's another plug - if you want to buy tickets to go to Festival - i'm your hook-up. Festival goes November 28 - December 1 at the South Towne Expo Center.
go festivus!!!
3 comments:
My mom, the kids and I go every year. We would love to get some tickets from you... let me know what I need to do.
Good luck Wendy!! How fun to be involved with that. :)
I'll have to get some tickets from you next time we do lunch. Which is when again?
Post a Comment