Tuesday, November 6, 2007

it's about time!

Finally! I can post pics again. And just in time for the Tamales 10 year reunion photos. 10 years ago I met some of the most amazing women in my life. And it has been one of my greatest blessings to still call them my friends. We try to get together at least every six months or so, but we decided to get away for a weekend and spend some serious time chatting and laughing. And....we did. Four of us drove up to stay the night at Heather's house in Providence. We ate a lot of good food, talked A LOT and laughed A LOT. We even stayed up pretty late - for women our age. :)
On saturday we went up to the USU campus and walked around, stopping in for a shopping spree in the bookstore, and talking about some of our memories. Ahhh....the good times of our former years.......too many memories to mention.










- From left to right -
Bottom row: me, Emily, Kelsey (and baby #3)
Top row: Heather, Anna, Heather

We all kept saying how happy we are that after all of this time, and the different directions our lives have gone, we are still such good friends. It is so nice to have so many solid friendships and so many good memories.

It'll be great to see what happens in the next 10 years.
After all....according to this picture....I am here. So where will I be then? What an adventure!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love this post it just made me smile! I'm glad your days at Logan were so great I'm hoping for some good ones as well!

Heather said...

Thanks Wendy!! Who knew you could have so much fun just sitting around talking! 10 years really seems like a moment. You're such an awesome friend and I'm so glad we've kept in touch all this time. I can't wait for our next retreat. :O)

Kelseybob said...

I'm so glad you got those posted... I was hoping to get mine done today, but it has been to crazy. I still can't get oover the fact that it has been 10 years. Time sure flies. :)

Thanks for telling everyone that baby number 3 was there too... and not just that I am getting fat. :)

Kelseybob said...

I tagged you... go to my blog and see what you need to do.