Thursday, March 20, 2008

here you go...

here are the pics from the jetty.
i sure hope you enjoy them as much as i do.
p.s. - i don't know how the pics showed up in this arrangement on my blog - but it kind of adds a cool element to the display. so, enjoy!


just around the bend, i swear.


almost - look in the top right cornerish - it's peeking at you




there it is!!











































one more time - just in case you missed it


then we drove clear back out on the bumpy county class D roads, talking on the HAM radio with KE7RGU, and went to dinner at maddox in Brigham city.


some pretty good grub. i never went there in all of the years that i lived in Logan, so it was high time i made my way there for some good 'ol fashion grub


i want a family pic like this one day.

5 comments:

Heather said...

That's pretty cool. I'm glad you posted the pix. And Maddox. hmmmmm. I've been there a few times. When I think of that place I think of 2 things, Chicken Fried Steak (which my mom always gets when she eats there) and frozen Turkey steaks (which my MIL likes to buy). :)

Kelseybob said...

I love those pictures... they are so pretty.

Russ and Em said...

Great pics! I think you get major points for such a fun adventure day!

Woozy Girl said...

I had never heard of the spiral jetty. Is it just rocks in spiral?

B-radley said...

You didn't tell me you went to Maddox.....I love that place. It is the best homecooking restaraunt in the state.