I have to ask... has anyone else had weird Olympic dreams after being glued to the tv for two days straight? Maybe I just need some fresh air...
go usa!!
I agree! I loved the men's 4x100 relay last night. AMAZING!!!
you know it...!
I actually stayed up late to watch swimming last night... I am so tired today.
USA! USA! USA!I just can't get enough.
we unplugged our cable, so haven't watched any of it! I usually love it.
Ok, so we need to have a girls night out!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I have to ask... has anyone else had weird Olympic dreams after being glued to the tv for two days straight? Maybe I just need some fresh air...
go usa!!
I agree! I loved the men's 4x100 relay last night. AMAZING!!!
you know it...!
I actually stayed up late to watch swimming last night... I am so tired today.
USA! USA! USA!
I just can't get enough.
we unplugged our cable, so haven't watched any of it! I usually love it.
Ok, so we need to have a girls night out!
Post a Comment