i won't say what EVERYONE said to jared and i (i'm sure you can guess)...i WILL say that i am so happy for you both!! you two deserve all the happiness in the world! love ya! and yes, i would like to know how he proposed....
AHHH!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. That is the best news I've heard all day. So when is the big date? How did he ask you? How are wedding plans going? Oh how fun!! Keep me posted. Lindsay Graehl
Holy Crap! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so stinking excited for you girl! I (like everyone else) can't wait to hear all the details! I'm ecstatic here! Happy happy joy joy!
24 comments:
Huzzah! Congratulations to you both, that's very exciting!
Congratulations! It's wonderful
YEAH!!! Congrats girlie! Can't wait to hear the story of how he did it! We need to see each other SOON!
!
CONGRATULATIONS.
It's kind of weird to find out through a blog, I didn't even do one of those girly squeels or anything. (Except in my head, YAY for Wendy!)
YAY. When's the big day?
YAY.
CONGRATS!!! This is so exciting! So what are all the details??? When did he do it? How did he do it? Etc, etc, etc...
Congrats Wendy! Brigette is so very happy for you and so am I!!!
Wow he's one lucky guy! we're so excited for you! YIPPEE!!!
and might i add: IT'S ABOUT TIME!
ha ha.
oh, that was from Heather, not Wendell....but it's the same either way, right?
Congratulations Wendy!
Jeff
Congratulations! You guys look a like from the picture. What a cute couple! Excited to hear more on the blog!
CONGRATS COUSIN!!
Congratulations. I am so excited for you.
Yeah! Congratulations. Let's hear the details!
It's about FREAKIN' time!!!
Congrats!
i won't say what EVERYONE said to jared and i (i'm sure you can guess)...i WILL say that i am so happy for you both!! you two deserve all the happiness in the world!
love ya!
and yes, i would like to know how he proposed....
p.s. love the ring design! super classy.
Congrats, so like everyone else I want details as to how it all happened. and the last picture?
Congrats!! I can't believe you're teasing us with pics and no story! Lets get some info!
holy cow!!! congrats!!!!
Congrats! Yup you were right our rings are similar. PS The story on this better be coming soon!
AHHH!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. That is the best news I've heard all day. So when is the big date? How did he ask you? How are wedding plans going? Oh how fun!! Keep me posted.
Lindsay Graehl
Holy Crap! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so stinking excited for you girl! I (like everyone else) can't wait to hear all the details! I'm ecstatic here! Happy happy joy joy!
Wendy,
That is so cool marriage is so much fun. Congrats! I would love to catch up soon.
Love,
Jo
congrates wendy!
Post a Comment