we celebrated Troy's birthday last night with a family dinner at brigette & justin's house. happy birthday big bro!
(notice keyan in the background pulling an awesome face)
i gave troy a headlamp for his birthday. sorry the pic is so dark - it really was funny when zane said he looked like he was ready for the army because of the color of his shirt and him wearing the headlamp.
the other night isaac and i were reading the newspaper, looking for the movies listing when lo, and behold, i found this ad in the newspaper. after a closer look....
you'll see that if you want to submit a recipe, you should submit it to a "jsheetz@templesquarehospitality....". well, "jsheetz" if you are out there - bravo! i wish i could get my e-mail address listed in a newspaper article.
:)
and finally....a story from home. it's been great living at home again. and this morning i realized yet again how great it is. i woke up while it was still dark outside to get ready for work. by the time i got out of the shower, it was still dark and cold - especially cause I'm in the basement now. i was trying to think of ideas of how i could get my room and bathroom warm when i remembered - i have a sauna light in the bathroom!
so i flipped the switch and voila! immediate warmth! it was so nice and cozy in my bathroom after that. so much so that i didn't want to go out into my cold room. but alas, work was calling and i had to finish getting ready. you better believe I'm looking forward to tomorrow's getting ready so i can be warm again.
4 comments:
I was wondering if people noticed.
Being listed on your blog, however, is the pinnacle of achievement for me - that's, like, world-wide. Being listed in some newspaper ad is ancillary to such success. I feel honored ;).
Sounds like a fun party. And I'm jealous of the heat lamp after this mornings cold.
I was the one who said Troy looked like GI Joe. not Zane... I can be funny too! :)
I forgot what it's like to get up when it's dark to go to work... I'm glad I don't know by personal experience. well... unless you count the times I have to get up at 2:30 to see what's wrong with my 2 year old, then it definitely feels like work. Just trying to get my eyelids open is work. Glad you're doing good!
Post a Comment