i did get lots of people walking by saying congratulations and stuff so that was fun. i even ran into 2 of isaac's friends who work downtown and they just happened to be out having lunch when we were in the same spot.
wendell, our photographer, did a great job and was so super fun to be with all afternoon. i think my mom even had fun, too. :)
here's a pic of isaac and i that i had my mom take AFTER the professional had taken our pictures all afternoon. so - this is just a taste of what we look like in our fancy-schmancy clothes. i will say that it was fun to get all gussied up and feel pretty in my dress, but i don't think i could wear stuff like this all the time - i do like to breathe, you know.
7 comments:
YEA! that's how we did our photos too...and you are right, it definitely feels weird!!!! you look BEAUTIFUL!!
You look beautiful, I am so excited for you guys!
I LOVE the dress! Holy cow, is it already time for you to get married? That was the shortest engagement EVER!
isn't it bad luck to see the bride in the dress before the big day???
{that's okay, pete saw me in my dress as he was driving down state street the day I got my bridals taken. oh well!}
You look beautiful! I noticed you found a white headband... Congrats!
Your dress is beautiful! I'm so happy for you. I'm going to pray taht you don't have bad luck since he saw your dress! ;)
What has happened to the good old tradition that the groom isn't supposed to see the bride in her gown until the wedding day?!! Your dress looks beautiful though, I'm excited to see it in real life!
Post a Comment