well, for my fans out there who are worried about all of our wedding plans....please rest assured. everything is A-o.k.
i got an e-mail from Jeanette last night asking for an update and i had actually been thinking i should fill you all in, so here goes.
everything is totally in control.
it just feels like we are waiting for the day to come now.
- we ordered our announcements last night and should be mailing them out by the end of October.
- my dress *should* be done being altered on saturday.
- isaac is planning the honeymoon and getting the apartment all arranged.
- the wedding cake has been ordered. it should be pretty tasty.
- the wedding decorator is good to go and she has all the details worked out.
- we're going to have our engagement pics taken this weekend and my bridal pics will follow soon after that.
- we have a few kinks to work out with the bridesmaids outfits...but i'm thinking it'll all fall into place by the wedding.
- we have had lots of friends and family offer to host bridal showers and i am so thankful for everyone that is helping. thank you for your kindness!
and just in case you're wondering - yes, we are registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Target.
other than that - we're just enjoying life and appreciating all the well wishes and congrats from everyone. thank you all for your support and love. it is making all of this planning for the big day even better.
and i've actually had time to study for school - which is not as fun as planning a wedding, but alas, someone must study for me so i don't go to class unprepared. the semester is 1/3 of the way over and i'm super-excited about that. i do not enjoy my economics class because i'm lost half the time. oh well.
9 comments:
yes! finally! i'm so happy for you and ike and even though i've been way out of touch for the past couple years i want to know how it all happened! how did he propose? when are you getting married and where??
oh! i'm just so excited for you two! tell ike hello!
I'm sure you're fine without them, but I've stacks of wedding magazines on my desk at work if you ever needed them.
Not that I'd ever admit that.
Wedding magazines? What wedding magazines?
I"m so excited for you! I'm still curious as to when the wedding date IS? Sounds like it's coming up pretty quickly!
Thanks for the update!!
YAY!! I am so excited for you Wendy. CONGRATULATIONS!! Good luck with everything....it does sound like you are very prepared:) -Marianne Noel Lorz
I'm glad it's coming along! Wendell is so excited to do your pictures. Thanks for giving him the chance. Of course, you should be in bed getting your beauty rest for your early-morning shoot tomorrow. wish I could come! And good luck with the rest of the planning. What a great idea to get a "wedding decorator". I bet that takes a lot of stress off. :)
Wedding planning can be a crazy time. Sounds like you have the right attitude about things. Again, congrats!
Yippeee!! Where will you guys be living?
Hey! I am so glad you told us all about the wedding plans. My mom forwarded me the pic of what the ceiling will look like for the reception. I am so excited it will look awesome! Let me know if you need any help.
Post a Comment