i am begging.
please - PLEASE - anyone out there who knows where i can purchase a plain white plastic headband, 1 1/2" to 2", PLEASE let me know.

that's all i am asking for today.
well, that and world peace.
and one more (major) thing -
i'm looking for a place for isaac and i to live.
help.
8 comments:
Have you checked Claires, Target, Old Navy or any of the Teeny-bopper stores? I have a white 1.5" headband I got on a trip you and I might have taken 2 years ago to NYC. You are more than welcome to borrow it if you want let me know BFF!
Hey... Sorry, can't help with the headband thing. But, I do want an invite to the wedding. Email me at FFCarrie at hotmail dot com and I'll give you my address! Love yer guts.
Target or Mervyns. Super cheap!
I think i saw some of those headbands at walmart the other day when I was looking for my Halloween costume. If you would move out to saratoga Springs I could totally find you a place:)
Wendy, we really liked Linden Colonial, the 2-bedroom apartment we lived in when you guys came over for dinner. It's a great location and had nice storage.
For my friends wedding I bought headbands and then used the fabric from the sashes we weren't going to wear and made the headbands they actually were really cute and easy. So find a headband that is the right thickness that you like and go to walmart and get some white fabric that would match and bring it over to my mom's and we can do it. It takes 2 seconds! The stretchy fabric is the best but any will work. Let me know if you want to do it. Or also if you wanted I have a pretty tiara thing from my wedding you can use if you want.
And I thought isaac was in charge of finding a place to live? Haha jk I'll let you know if I hear of anything.
Have you tried any craft store? I know that they sell them that you can make yourself.
Post a Comment