well, nothing exciting has been going on in our lives - so that's why i haven't posted anything.
over the weekend we helped isaac's sister move into a new place - and that was fun. i'm sure she's excited to have her own place again. and it's in a great location and i'm sure her boys will love the backyard.
i did figure out the recipe for the peanut butter drink at jamba juice - so if you love that drink as much as i do and want to know how to make it - i'll share my findings.
this thursday, march 19, is zane's birthday. he's the big 3-2 this year.
chase & dianne are coming for a visit this weekend and I'M SO EXCITED to see them!!!
that's about it.
thanks for visiting.
3 comments:
ooo! ooo! I want the PB Recipe. That's good stuffs, that is.
Why didn't ya just post the recipe on here for all of your fans? Hello! I want that recipe.
Did you know that is one of the most fattening drinks in America??!! Yeah, it is dang good though! :)
Post a Comment