Thursday, March 19, 2009

mutual night -

last night we went to our mutual activity for our ward.
we went on a tour of printing services of the church.
IT WAS AWESOME!!
i can't even tell you how cool it was to see all of the printed materials in BULK and how they process everything. it really is a miracle and it's amazing.
i love that they need to make so many copies of all the church materials. that must mean the work is spreading around the world. yay!!!
if you ever have the chance to go on a tour there - go!!! and don't wear flip flops - they won't let you in if you don't have close-toed shoes.

p.s. - here is a BIG birthday shout-out for my older, wiser, amazing, handsome, funny, caring, loveable, huggable, undeniably irresistable, cool-kid-of-the-neighborhood, brother Zane. Happy 32nd, bro!

2 comments:

mccall said...

Ohhh I bet that was cool! Can't say that I've ever been, but would like to! Oh and happy birthday, Zane :-)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Zane! I'll bet he is so grateful to his fabulous sister for posting that fantastic picture of him!

Hee, hee!