we got snuggies too!! but they were given to us by d's parents. so, so awesome. the best thing i gave was tickets to d for a concert in april. so excited about that. my favorite thing i received was a kitchenaid mixer from dan. i mean, it took him 8 years of marriage to finally buy me one. it's about time! ;)
I got a snuggy too from my mom! My husband got me some great boots, he even picked them out himself I was so impressed! I gave my mom a frame with a stick figure picture of a baby in it...She cried and I loved giving it...
2 comments:
we got snuggies too!! but they were given to us by d's parents. so, so awesome. the best thing i gave was tickets to d for a concert in april. so excited about that. my favorite thing i received was a kitchenaid mixer from dan. i mean, it took him 8 years of marriage to finally buy me one. it's about time! ;)
I got a snuggy too from my mom! My husband got me some great boots, he even picked them out himself I was so impressed! I gave my mom a frame with a stick figure picture of a baby in it...She cried and I loved giving it...
Post a Comment