Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Will is looking forward to meeting his new buddy in 6 months!
WAHOO!!! Congrats and I hope you're feeling well:)
That's awesome! Congrats!!!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you are feeling alright!! :) Loves!
WAHOO!I need a post on how you told Isaac!!!!!
So happy for you!
congrats!! how exciting!!!!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I hope I am working when you deliver so I can see your cute baby.
Hurray!! I noticed the SeaBands. I hope they are helpful for you. I wore mine until 26 weeks this time! I hope you are feeling great. The nausea and exhaustion will pass (I promise)
Congrats! I'm thrilled for both of you!!!
Big changes but fantastic ones...can't wait for the little one to get here.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Will is looking forward to meeting his new buddy in 6 months!
WAHOO!!! Congrats and I hope you're feeling well:)
That's awesome! Congrats!!!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you are feeling alright!! :) Loves!
WAHOO!
I need a post on how you told Isaac!!!!!
So happy for you!
congrats!! how exciting!!!!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I hope I am working when you deliver so I can see your cute baby.
Hurray!! I noticed the SeaBands. I hope they are helpful for you. I wore mine until 26 weeks this time! I hope you are feeling great. The nausea and exhaustion will pass (I promise)
Congrats! I'm thrilled for both of you!!!
Big changes but fantastic ones...can't wait for the little one to get here.
Post a Comment